Become a Member
Becoming a Member
At Royal Tay Yacht Club we offer excellent year-round water access together with modern facilities, and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have a policy of openness and offer membership to anyone with a love of sailing, rowing, kayaking or paddle boarding regardless of skill or experience.
Not sure if it's for you? You can come along and try out the various options we offer, whether rowing or sailing, up to three times to see if you're interested in joining.
A good time to meet the rowers is on Saturday morning from 9AM when they have a Show and Row session.
If it's sailing then we hold Social Sailing sessions on a Thursday evening from mid-April and there will be people on the beach from about 6:15 PM that can answer any questions.
We're having an Open Day on Sunday 4th of June which is a great chance to see what the club can offer, more info will go up in due course.
Full membership provides a wide range of benefits, including:-
- Access to the water 365 days a year.
- An active dinghy social sailing and racing programme.
- A keelboat section with the chance for some longer sails around the Tay estuary.
- A rowing section with the chance to row most days of the week with visits to other clubs for rowing regattas.
- Dinghies are available at a nominal cost to get you started off sailing.
- A full training programme to take you from learning to sail to day cruising.
- Full membership immediately after acceptance, no other formalities.
- Active cadet program for younger members.
- Full social program of BBQs, parties, quiz nights and talks.
The Royal Tay Yacht Club offers a range of membership options.
Full details of these can be found by clicking the link below. Monthly payment options avaiable.
To apply online, click on the create new account button below. If you experience any difficulties, contact our membership secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 22:41 on 18 April 2023
Login > or Create an account >