This facility is the original RTYC clubhouse
This facility, known as the Beach Clubhouse, is the original RTYC clubhouse which was built about 1889. It remains a great focal point for sports activity and is ideally placed for socialising, shore training and viewing the water sports both from inside and outside in the sitting area.
With its excellent galley facilities, a dedicated group of volunteers provide snacks and beverages for participants and shore based supporters during organised events.
New volunteers are always welcome and should make themselves known at the beach during an event.
Last updated 20:33 on 13 September 2023