Day Skipper Theory Jan 24
RAY Day Skipper Shore Based Theory Course - all Saturdays
This course provides the background knowledge to skipper a small yacht in familiar waters by day.
It is a comprehensive introduction to chartwork, navigation, meteorology and the basics of seamanship. Its invaluable for learning how to start making decisions on board and if you are considering taking the Day Skipper practical course.
No prior sailing/cruising/ navigation experience is required although some practical experience is desirable.
Course fee £250 inclusive of course papers.
To register for course/ find out more information contact email@example.com
This event encompases the following:
- Day 1/5 : 6 January 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
- Day 2/5 : 13 January 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
- Day 3/5 : 20 January 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
- Day 4/5 : 27 January 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
- Day 5/5 : 3 February 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
Resources assigned to this event
Last updated 7:56am on 2 December 2023